Picture book authors & illustrators, here you will find (almost) everything under the sun to help you create picture books for children and get your picture books published:
- interviews with picture book creators who give supportive tips to their fellow picture book writers
- literary agencies and agents who represent picture book authors & illustrators
- publishers who accept picture book queries or manuscripts even if you do not have an agent
- how to write the best query letter to an agent or a publisher
- books that help you create picture books and get your picture books published
- links to online resources for picture book authors & illustrators
- a list of birthdays of talented picture book authors & illustrators so you can see if you share your birthday with one – just for fun
- writing ideas & prompts to get your imagination flowing
- writing & illustrating tips from picture book creators
Whatever stage of writing picture books you are, you are working towards your goal.
You’re on your way to …
having a child and, perhaps, a friend love your published picture book.